Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Quest Resumes...

As of January 1, 2010, I will be back in the game with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I am going to be starting at a different school, Phoenix Martial Arts. The school is further away, but is much more established than the school I had been attending and seems to have much more of an actual curriculum that you can use to chart advancement and such. My physical goals for 2010 are: 1)Run the ING Marathon in March. 2) If I feel that my skills have progressed to the point that would warrant doing so, to enter NAGA Georgia in September. 3) To take my Jiu-Jitsu to the next level and continue to have fun with it.

I have an incredibly supportive wife behind me in all of this. To help me along my way, she got me some great stuff for Christmas: A kettlebell to do some home weight training with; Saulo Ribeiro's JIU-JITSU UNIVERSITY; BJ Penn's Book THE CLOSED GUARD; The Perfect Pushup set.

No comments:

Post a Comment